I’d often wondered how people made fabric covered buttons and assumed it would be a tricky fiddly job that would require a big piece of machinery, so you can imagine my delight when I came across Jackobindi and found a whole button making kit for under $25!
How to use your Button Making kit
1. Cut out a circle of your chosen material
2. Centre the metal cap over the part you want for the button
3. Push hard into the plastic button making tool
4. Cut away excess material
5. Tuck all of the marterial in so none is exposed and place button back on top
6. Use second plastic tool to push till it pops!
These all took 5 mins to make and can be used to sew on bags, hair clips, jewellery,etc check out jackobindi site for more information.