Ingredients (makes 5)
5 sheets of frozen puff pastry
2 chicken breasts
1 large leek
1 tbls olive oil
1 tbls flour
1 tbls butter
1 cup milk
salt and pepper
1.Pre heat oven to 200 degrees c, take out your pastry and grease your pie tins.
2. In a frying pan, add half the olive oil and gently brown the chicken and herbs, then set aside.
3. In the same pan gently sautee the leeks until soft with remaining oil.
4. In a saucepan melt the butter over a low heat and add flour to make a roux. Once mixed slowly add the milk to make your sauce until thickened to a nice consistency. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Add the chicken and leeks from before and stir for 5 mins.
6. Cut out pie shapes by using a saucer and pour filling in being careful not to overload.
7. Cover pies and seal with pastry, use egg wash and herbs for a proffesional look. Cook for 15-20 or until golden brown.